Our group (Summer 2017):
Who we are
ERASMUS Ulm + Friends is a group of voluntary students and lives on the dedication of each one.
Our events are open for everybody with an open mind, but of course we are also always looking for new students, that would like to help organizing the actitivies.
If you are interested in getting involved, don't hesitate to contact us.
What we offer
- possibility to meet lot of people from all over the world
- improve your language skills
- get better chances for your own application to go abroad
- develop social and organizational competences through working in our team
What we expect
- you like to work with international students
- you are fluent in German and English
- you have an open mind and like to deal with different cultures
- you are will study/stay in Ulm for at least one year
Our current members
is studying mathematical economics at Uni Ulm.
She lived in the U.S. for a year and went on exchange to Singapore.
Caroline coordinates the university group and organizes events.
is studying mathematics at Uni Ulm and has been a member of the group since 2018.
He gained international experience during his research internship in Tallinn (Estonia) and his exchange semester in Fribourg (Switzerland).
In our group, Duc is mainly responsible for the announcement of the events via WhatsApp and the organization of special events.
is majoring in psychology at Uni Ulm and studied abroad at North Carolina State University in Raleigh as an undergraduate. He joined the team in 2017.
He is in charge of our mailinglists and the contact to the StuVe.
Markus (former member)
studied Business and Economics at Uni Ulm and went on exchange to Ireland and the US.
He was the former speaker of our group. He was on the team from WS 2012 until SoSe 2019 and dedicatedly tried to share his knowledge with our new members.